Royal Caribbean has some amazing cruise ships to choose from and today I’m going to tell you little more about the Oasis Class ships that they have in their fleet.
Harmony of the Seas
Oasis of the Seas
Symphony of the Seas
Allure of the Seas
These are some of the largest and best cruising ships in the world with many exciting features on board for you and your family to enjoy. This would be a great cruise vacation choice for your family if you are looking for lots of things to do. There are so many things to do in fact that there is a daytime and a nighttime edition of the Cruise Compass, their daily activity newsletter, each day because they can’t fit it all into one! If you are looking for a variety of choices and having a lot to do you are going to love this!
If your family loves to get out there and do physical stuff you have found the right place! Two Flowriders, two rock climbing walls, zip lining, ice skating, mini golf, running tracks, and more will keep you busy!
Does your family love water attractions? Then look no further! We’re talking some serious fun times on the Perfect Storm water slides on the Harmony of the Seas, Cyclone, Typhoon, and Supercell. The Ultimate Abyss is a 10 story, 150 feet above sea level thrill lovers dream. There is also the Aqua Theater with shows that feature high diving and acrobatics that will have you on the edge of your seat!
That’s not all, be sure to check out the Bionic Bar where you place your drink order on a tablet and then watch the robot bartenders start mixing, now that is cool! Also be sure to check out the Broadway style shows with hits such as Grease, Columbus, the musical and more…
Even the little ones will have tons to do with the complimentary Adventure Ocean youth program where kids will be blown away. Mom and Dad can feel good knowing that all the members of the club are extremely qualified to keep the good times rolling safely. Kids are divided by age groups into multi room spaces designed just for them. Be sure to check out the Dreamworks experience while on your cruise where kids can meet characters such as Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and the stars of Madagascar.
If you are a foodie you will be completely satisfied with the over 20 dining choices on these ships! They even offer Starbucks, I know that is a big hit with all the coffee lovers. Even the pickiest of eaters will find something they are sure to love from donuts to fancy sit down dinners you will find it all here.
Each ship has 7 distinct neighborhoods, let me briefly describe each one:
- Central Park this area of the ship is a unique green space in the middle of the sea. It features over 12,000 green trees and plants and is a lovely place for a stroll.
- Royal Promenade is a very lively area with bars, shops, and restaurants, you may even see a parade here.
- Boardwalk is all about fun and games. Here you will find the AquaTheater and carousel and an arcade.
- Pool and sports zone is wall to wall thrills with water slides, rock climbing, zip lining and the Flowriders.
- Vitality spa and fitness area are where you want to go to recharge your mind, body, and spirit.
- Entertainment place has, you guessed it, tons of entertainment. From casinos to Broadway style shows.
- Youth zone is where you will find your youngsters with themed games, workshops, and video games, they are going to love it!
So, if you’ve been dreaming of an exciting getaway consider the Oasis Class ships from Royal Caribbean!